Darren Criss Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Winry
Admin
Winry

Féminin Messages : 1656

[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 19:08

May 1: “Choke”
Rachel and Kurt finally get to audition for NYADA, but their nerves are rattled when they find out it’s for the dean (guest star Whoopi Goldberg). Meanwhile, Coach Beiste reveals a secret, and Sue Sylvester and Coach Roz lend a helping hand.

May 8: “Prom-asaurus”
Brittany goes into high gear as class president to spearhead the prom. Then, after prom king and queen nominations are announced, the kids kick into campaign mode, and some of the outcasts organize a rival celebration.

May 15: “Props” and Title TBD (Two back-to-back episodes)
As the countdown to graduation continues, New Directions prepares a high-concept routine for Nationals. When Tina bumps her head, the world of New Directions is turned upside down in her eyes. Then in the second episode, the NDs perform at Nationals for celebrity judge Lindsay Lohan (guest-starring as herself).

May 22: Title TBD (Season Finale)
In the Season 3 finale, graduation is finally here, as McKinley High’s class of 2012 looks to the past and present, while contemplating their future.

tvline : http://tvline.com/2012/04/23/spoilers-glee-house-bones-fringe/

The unusual choice of “Dinosaurs” as a prom theme leaves some students at McKinley searching for an alternative; the race for Prom Queen heats up.

gleezone : http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/21652651803/3x19-episode-description
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
lamaman538
Crissien(ne) passionné(e)
lamaman538

Féminin Messages : 308

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 19:16

liste des courses: boites de mouchoirs[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 2031373758 , ventilateur[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 2690656726 [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 2690656726 ,café[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 340743045 [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 340743045 car il va falloir tenir tt la nuit ....!! bref trés longue journée[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 337664734 [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 337664734 !!!!
klaine85
Darrenaddict
klaine85

Féminin Messages : 686

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 19:50

Merci Winry pour toutes ces infos croustillantes[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 4118816442

Dernière édition par klaine85 le Lun 23 Avr 2012, 20:07, édité 1 fois
Blaine78
Crissien(ne) Debutant(e)
Blaine78

Masculin Messages : 63

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 19:52

Winry a écrit:
May 1: “Choke”
Rachel and Kurt finally get to audition for NYADA, but their nerves are rattled when they find out it’s for the dean (guest star Whoopi Goldberg). Meanwhile, Coach Beiste reveals a secret, and Sue Sylvester and Coach Roz lend a helping hand.

May 8: “Prom-asaurus”
Brittany goes into high gear as class president to spearhead the prom. Then, after prom king and queen nominations are announced, the kids kick into campaign mode, and some of the outcasts organize a rival celebration.

May 15: “Props” and Title TBD (Two back-to-back episodes)
As the countdown to graduation continues, New Directions prepares a high-concept routine for Nationals. When Tina bumps her head, the world of New Directions is turned upside down in her eyes. Then in the second episode, the NDs perform at Nationals for celebrity judge Lindsay Lohan (guest-starring as herself).

May 22: Title TBD (Season Finale)
In the Season 3 finale, graduation is finally here, as McKinley High’s class of 2012 looks to the past and present, while contemplating their future.

tvline : http://tvline.com/2012/04/23/spoilers-glee-house-bones-fringe/

The unusual choice of “Dinosaurs” as a prom theme leaves some students at McKinley searching for an alternative; the race for Prom Queen heats up.

gleezone : http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/21652651803/3x19-episode-description

thank you for these....
Winry
Admin
Winry

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 20:39

De rien! En voilà d'autres!

• The episode opens with the cover of “How Will I Know” that hit the Internet last week.
  • Kurt wears a hippopotamus man brooch.
  • The biggest drama comes from relationship strain between Kurt and Blaine, due to Kurt meeting a flirty gay named Chandler at the music store.
  • This leads to Blaine singing an angry “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay” and then Kurt signing an emotional “I Have Nothing.”
  • Mr. Schue and Emma debate moving their wedding up to accommodate the graduating seniors.
  • Joe and Quinn begin to get much closer and Joe even goes to Sam for sex advice.
  • They sing a very romantic “Saving All My Love For You.”
  • Sam lifts weights.
  • Santana and Brittany do a high-energy “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
  • Meanwhile, Rachel and Santana perform “So Emotional” and then have a nice moment at their lockers reflecting on their rocky relationship.
  • Kurt and Burt have a really lovely moment where Burt reveals just how much he’ll miss his only son; prepare to get misty-eyed.
  • Without revealing too much, Burt isn’t the only one worried about the seniors moving on from McKinley; there’s a lot of empty nest feelings going around.
  • New Directions covers my fave Whitney Houston song “My Love is Your Love” that loyal Gleek fans will love; it also might draw tears… in a good way.

source
céline
Darrenomaniaque
céline

Féminin Messages : 954

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 20:45

Un grand merci Winry pour toutes ces infos ... [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 1237953464
Laurie May.
Crissamination ON
Laurie May.

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 20:45

Merci pour toutes ces infos, le prochain épisode promet d'être très intéressant mais également triste.

La suite me fait très très envie même si je n'ai pas envie que ça se finisse..
Blaine78
Crissien(ne) Debutant(e)
Blaine78

Masculin Messages : 63

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyLun 23 Avr 2012, 20:52

Winry a écrit:
De rien! En voilà d'autres!

• The episode opens with the cover of “How Will I Know” that hit the Internet last week.
  • Kurt wears a hippopotamus man brooch.
  • The biggest drama comes from relationship strain between Kurt and Blaine, due to Kurt meeting a flirty gay named Chandler at the music store.
  • This leads to Blaine singing an angry “It’s Not Right But It’s Okay” and then Kurt signing an emotional “I Have Nothing.”
  • Mr. Schue and Emma debate moving their wedding up to accommodate the graduating seniors.
  • Joe and Quinn begin to get much closer and Joe even goes to Sam for sex advice.
  • They sing a very romantic “Saving All My Love For You.”
  • Sam lifts weights.
  • Santana and Brittany do a high-energy “I Wanna Dance with Somebody.”
  • Meanwhile, Rachel and Santana perform “So Emotional” and then have a nice moment at their lockers reflecting on their rocky relationship.
  • Kurt and Burt have a really lovely moment where Burt reveals just how much he’ll miss his only son; prepare to get misty-eyed.
  • Without revealing too much, Burt isn’t the only one worried about the seniors moving on from McKinley; there’s a lot of empty nest feelings going around.
  • New Directions covers my fave Whitney Houston song “My Love is Your Love” that loyal Gleek fans will love; it also might draw tears… in a good way.

source

Those sound wonderful and same time litlle bit sad Sad... thank you anyways
Malou
Darrenodépendant(e)
Malou

Féminin Messages : 1940

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyMar 24 Avr 2012, 01:58

Glee day... préparez vos mouchoirs ! Oups
Bibo
Bibo

Féminin Messages : 379

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyMar 24 Avr 2012, 09:59

pk y a encore des coupures entre la diffusion des épisodes ? c'était pas TOUS les mardi ?
Winry
Admin
Winry

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyMar 24 Avr 2012, 10:01

Mais de quoi tu parles encore Bibo? Oui c'est tous les mardis jusqu'à la fin de la saison.
Tu as les dates dans les évènements à venir en tête du forum.
cléclé
Crissien(ne) Debutant(e)
cléclé

Féminin Messages : 25

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyMar 24 Avr 2012, 19:33

Winry a écrit:
Non mais c'est clair!
Je préférais largement le Blaine de Blame It On The Alcohol, question vestimentaire.
Même dans Night Of Neglects il était bien.

Là on me fera pas croire qu'un lycéen se sape comme ça pour de vrai...

il y a un mec a mon collège qui a un peu se style
Winry
Admin
Winry

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyMer 25 Avr 2012, 21:47

[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_m320mh6Px31qc3z7lo1_500
lamaman538
lamaman538

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyMer 25 Avr 2012, 22:31

afraid afraid oh mon dieu!!!! ces fautes d'orthographes...c'est honteux pour Glee[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 3696926579 [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 3696926579 [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 3696926579
Winry
Admin
Winry

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 06:33

Belles tenues pour les nationales!

edit : j'ai enlevé les photos parce que Céline les a postées en miniature dans le sujet des captures.

Dernière édition par Winry le Jeu 26 Avr 2012, 08:28, édité 1 fois
Laurie May.
Crissamination ON
Laurie May.

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 06:49

Merci pour les photos !!!

C'est vrai que c'est pas la fois où il a été le mieux habillé.. C'est le bermuda qui fait ça je crois xDD.
Winry
Admin
Winry

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 07:01

La setlist en plus complet

[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 Tumblr_m32izsZnlu1r4ezfzo1_500

Our sources, who attended the taping, revealed that the McKinley High singers will perform three songs: Lady Gaga’s ”Edge of Glory,” Celine Dion’s ”It’s All Coming Back To Me Now” and Meat Loaf’s ”Paradise By the Dashboard Light.”

All of the “Glee” regulars, as well as Rory (Damien McGinty), Joe (Samuel Larsen) and Sam (Chord Overstreet) perform. And we hear that Quinn (Dianna Agron) will be back on her feet dancing!

Vocal Adrenaline perform two numbers: Nicki Minaj’s ”Starships” and The Who’s ”Pinball Wizards.”

Wade (Alex Newell) returns to lead that squad, and he sings his performances in drag.

Du coup je me demande si "Tongue Tied" figure seulement sur le programme ou si on le verra dans l'épisode...
Winry
Admin
Winry

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 07:29

Une extra était au tournage et répond à des questions sur son blog.

Anonymous asked: Anything about Darren at all, literally anything Smile
hes gorgeous in person and hes chill. he sat in the audience with us

Anonymous asked: Did anybody in the cast interact with Perez?
lea talked to him briefly
(je mets celle-là parce que Perez Hilton semble toujours après Darren, mais si on s'en tient à ce témoignage, ils ne se sont pas parlé)

Anonymous asked: do you remember if klaine were standing together?
yes they were

smgslayer97ashley asked: Did Klaine seem together and happy?
klaine did yes

Anonymous asked: Did you say Dianna and Darren interacted a lot? They seem cute together! Smile
haha yeah they danced before filming started. it was cute

Anonymous asked: You keep ignoring my question about whether or not Darren and Chris interacted so now I'm just assuming they were doing something weird lol
hahhaa no sorry, i dont mean to ignore it. im getting a crazy amount of questions right now. but darren and chris talked a little but nothing crazy.

Anonymous asked: Hi, my follow up question again. Who did Chris interact with? And Darren? Just fans? or eachother and other cast members?
chris interacted mainly with the guys aka harry, darren and chord. the guys were pretty much huddled together but as far as fans go he only interacted with us during the Q&A but he was really nice about it

Anonymous asked: Who did Chris and Darren interact with most? What were they like? Thanks xxxx Smile
both of them are extremely nice and down to earth. chris is somewhat shy but adorable and has a great sense of humor. darren was just very funny and fan friendly

Anonymous asked: Did Darren talk a lot in the Q and A?
a fan asked: why are you so hot?? Darren answered: cause my parents had sex.
LMAO.

Anonymous asked: How was Dianna off camera? Did she interact with anyone else besides Naya? Is she as pretty in person as on the screen?
she talked to darren alot they actually danced a little while on break haha. but she looks just as good, or even better in person

butterflykisses86 asked: Who did the Q&A?
It was Chris, Amber, Vanessa, Darren, Kevin and Damian. Darren and Damian actually sat in the crowd with the audience. Very Happy

Anonymous asked: Do Blaine and Kurt sing anything together?
hi anon, they had a moment where they faced each and sang maybe a line together but thats about it.

Laurie May.
Crissamination ON
Laurie May.

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 07:36

Merci pour ces infos supplémentaires. Darren m'a tuée avec le Q&A [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 364988687
lamaman538
lamaman538

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 07:44

il y a juste une énorme erreur dans tout cela! PEREZ[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 984495496 [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 984495496 [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 984495496

alors lui je peux pas me le "supporter" c'est un lèche-botte et encore je suis gentille:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !!
céline
Darrenomaniaque
céline

Féminin Messages : 954

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 08:56

Merci Winry Pouce
Fifi
Admin
Fifi

Féminin Messages : 3100

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 09:05

Winry a écrit:
Anonymous asked: Did Darren talk a lot in the Q and A?
a fan asked: why are you so hot?? Darren answered: cause my parents had sex.
LMAO.

Dead 2
https://darrencriss.frenchboard.com
Bibo
Bibo

Féminin Messages : 379

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 09:41

idem que fifi
klaine85
Darrenaddict
klaine85

Féminin Messages : 686

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 10:16

il a toujours LA phrase qui tue [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 2388978530
Winry
Admin
Winry

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 EmptyJeu 26 Avr 2012, 11:15

Un autre témoignage.

Citation :
so amazing being on set again. met up with my prom friends from the prom episode and also met some new people. All the performances were amazing!

Best moments:

cory burping on stage and then bowing afterwards
darren and dianna leaping across the stage
darren making dinosaur noises before performances

getting to talk to amber!
watching amber perform a duet with an extra
amber referring to darren as the greasy hair boy in the back
darrens answer to someone asking why is he so hot?
darren: because my parents had sex!

Chris colfer’s first audition was for that’s so raven ( didn’t know that)
lea was very huggy with cory, darren, chord, and john groff

day 2 tomorrow !!!

Des bruits de dinosaure... Darren... Pouffer de rire
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3   [Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3 - Page 15 Empty

[Glee] SPOILERS Saison 3

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 15 sur 17Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Suivant